Welcome! Trackting EVO is a smart anti theft device: it recognizes situations and reacts to protect your e-bike.
Be sure to follow all the activation steps to get the most out of it.
1. DOWNLOAD THE APP ‘EVO TRACKTING’
For iPhone (Version iOS>11) from App Store.
For Android (Version 6 or successive) from Google Play.
2. CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Launch the App, click on Sign in and follow the instructions on the screen.
You must create a separate account directly on the App even when you previously created one in Trackting (i.e. if you already signed up in our store after buying Smart Alarm, or if you are already registered in the App Trackting Smart Alarm). The different accounts are not connected in order to respect your privacy.
Your new account for EVO will be activated via the confirmation link sent to your email.
3. PAIR YOUR DEVICE
Go to Add new device and enter the UID code made of 8 digits: you find it on the back of your Trackting CARD.
4. PERFORM THE FIRST LOCALIZATION
Enter the App and set the Lock mode (lock closed) for your e-bike or your two-wheeled electric vehicle.
Pretend to be a thief! Have a short ride outside for a few minutes, monitoring that EVO updates your position.
The position is usually acquired in tens of minutes, but only in this case, during the first activation, it may be needed to wait a few minutes.
EVO will recognize the theft and will switch automatically to the Alarm mode (red icons, localization every 30 seconds).
Well done, the first activation is completed.
5. SET EVO FOR THE ALARM CALL
In case of theft, EVO will alert you with a phone call. Be sure to save your phone number in your Account settings, and verify it is correct.
Open the App, go to Account, then scroll down and enter your phone number, with the international code (i.e. Germany +49), then select OK.
Now enter the four-digit code you have received via SMS (you need to wait for it at least 5 minutes) and select OK.
– Save the number +1 830-444-4666 in your contacts as Trackting Alarm, better if set as VIP contact, so that it will ring even if you have your phone in Do Not Disturb mode.
– When you receive the call, you just need to decline it (red button of your phone).
– You have a maximum of 5 calls per month, so don’t make EVO switch to Alarm mode on purpose.
– This is an automatic system: do not call this number, there’s no operator answering to you.
6. GET TO KNOW TRACKTING AND GET THE BEST OUT OF IT
EVO is designed to be smart and easy to use. To get the best out of the service it provides, please learn more about how it works by reading HERE.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOTING
You can find answers to most of your questions or open an assistance ticket here: EVO Customer Support.